atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: knight digital Key BX 128 - 06/02/04 12:23 PM
I have a digital key with Imagen Voice mail 7.02 and am having some Problems with the voice mail not allowing people inside (mailbox owners) to setup there mail boxes you can get the setup screen and it says its recording but when you listen to your recording its not there.

If you were to call in from the out side and be transfered to a mailbox you are able to leave a message

I've tried to reinstall the voice mail software but am still haveing the same problem.

Does any one know what could cause this?
Posted By: Test-ok Re: digital Key BX 128 - 06/02/04 12:49 PM
after they record...there's an option to save it after making or changing your recording...make sure they hit that key...I think it was #2 to save, but not sure. The nice lady will tell ya. [Linked Image from sundance-communications.com]
Posted By: dtmf Re: digital Key BX 128 - 06/02/04 04:02 PM
also be aware that there is a internal and external greeting that can be set up.
Posted By: SSPhone Re: digital Key BX 128 - 06/03/04 06:05 AM
You may want to try deleting the mailbox and then re adding it. This will give the new user a tutural on how and what greetings to setup.
Posted By: knight Re: digital Key BX 128 - 06/07/04 07:12 AM
Made sure they saved it but still does not work properly.

A lillte more history on the machine every not and then all the system prompts will disappear usually after restarting it or running other programs in the back round i've had to reinstall them twice.

The files are still there but the system wont play them until i copy them back over to prompt directory.
Posted By: SSPhone Re: digital Key BX 128 - 06/08/04 01:16 PM
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by knight:
or running other programs in the back round </font>

You should NEVER run any programs on a Telrad voicemail. never never never
Posted By: tony3866 Re: digital Key BX 128 - 06/08/04 07:54 PM
If you got a windows 95 base voicemail don't be Runnig it on your network as a user computer. The voicemail Will Not Work.

Only put it on your network for unifed MSG or for back-ups.

Big no no if other programs are runnig on that voicemail.

That might work with better hardware in the computer but not from out of the box from telrad. It barly runs windows 95.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help