atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: curtcheese 816 Wiring help - 10/11/04 03:35 PM
I have never worked a TelRad system before. This the system has RJ-11/6 connectors for stations and the CO lines. If connect a phone directly to the KSU using a six connductor line cord it works just fine. I neeed to know the proper pin outs for the modular jacks. Pin 3 = WT/BL Pin 4 = Bl/WT etc. When I checked the other cables the working phones the RJ plugs all seemed to be terminated different, so I can only assume they terminated diffently at each station jack. Any information those of who install these will be greatly helpful.
Posted By: Test-ok Re: 816 Wiring help - 10/11/04 04:07 PM
someone needs to fax you the page on breakout's
do you have a fax #?

------------------
| Need a Telephone | Telephone Installers
Posted By: SSPhone Re: 816 Wiring help - 10/11/04 04:12 PM
Curt
Do you do any Data cabling? If you do this will be easy to understand. If you have a hub and you plug a patch cable into the hub from a PC you have anetwork connection if you need to attach several PC's you run the network cables put on inserts on one end and a patch panel on the other end then plug in a patch cord for the hub to patch panel connection and another patch cord for the wall insert to the PC connection.
So the mod plugs on the card are just like a hub on 6 conductor.
Now the scary part if your having this much trouble with the wiring your going to have a ball with the programming.

------------------
ssimpson@oneringtelecom.com Need a Telrad Programmer Kit? Telrad Programmer Kits
Posted By: SSPhone Re: 816 Wiring help - 10/11/04 04:13 PM
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by test-ok:
someone needs to fax you the page on breakout's
</font>

Test there are no breakouts its mod plugs

------------------
ssimpson@oneringtelecom.com Need a Telrad Programmer Kit? Telrad Programmer Kits
Posted By: Test-ok Re: 816 Wiring help - 10/11/04 04:21 PM
otay
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help