atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: rfmw Voicemail Options for Digital KeyBX 128 - 10/21/04 08:48 AM
Hi, I have a Digital KeyBX 128 with SBU5.03 and a Version 2.6 MIM on the OCD. This system had a Telrad IVM (not sure which version) connected to it that was working before. I am trying to reinstantiate the voicemail capability. Could you please check my list and tell me if anything is wrong/missing:

- Telrad VM software (IVM 4.00J or 4.00K or Imagen 5.0+)
- One 4-port DVC card (is it true that one MIM on a 128 supports 4 digital ports?)
- Cable from DVC card to OCD card
- Cable from DVC card to punchblock

Is it possible/worthwhile to make these two cables from scratch if they are not included in the deal I find?

Many thanks.
Posted By: SSPhone Re: Voicemail Options for Digital KeyBX 128 - 10/21/04 04:24 PM
The IVM (4.00K last Ver) has to have a AVC card. The Imagen would need to be Ver 5 or 5.50 to operate correctly. I have seen 6.00D on the 5 system but dont suggest using it.The DVC card is needed for the Imagen VM and there are 4 different cards, 2 port full 2 port expansion 4 port full and 4 port expansion. The expansion cards dont have Data connections. 2 4 port full cards can be used to make a 8 port but 2 2 ports cant be used to make a 4 port. Cable for Data and Cable for Voice Channels are easy to make up. For installation and or system programming help drop me a email info in profile.

------------------
ssimpson@oneringtelecom.com Need a Telrad Programmer Kit? Telrad Programmer Kits
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help