atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: telephonegunner Using e-manager gateway via modem - 03/10/05 01:56 PM
Does anyone else have problem connecting to systems via the e-manager gateway via telephone modem? I have a half-a-dozen sites that connect and then drop the connection. Using 38400 baud, have tried different modems on my end but doesn't seem to matter. Is there a certian set-up for e-manager? All systems are E2E1 orE2E2.

------------------
TG
Posted By: dtmf Re: Using e-manager gateway via modem - 03/10/05 02:33 PM
Do your sites in question have the new modems?
Yes, 33.6k baud or new ipex modems.
Posted By: dtmf Re: Using e-manager gateway via modem - 03/10/05 02:59 PM
Are you getting any knid of error message when it drops?
Posted By: tony3866 Re: Using e-manager gateway via modem - 03/10/05 05:38 PM
Yes, I had the problem. I upgraded my e_manger software. I have version 2.0.0.2 and have no problems anymore.

I don't know if that's the lastest.
Posted By: SSPhone Re: Using e-manager gateway via modem - 03/10/05 07:04 PM
What software level on the IPeX? And what Emanager are you using? If you still using Modem on OCD you have to have chip set 4.5 in the modem and the OCD has to be chiped also.

------------------
ssimpson@oneringtelecom.com Need a Telrad Programmer Kit? Telrad Programmer Kits
After doing some checking, some of the systems that are using OCD,s need to have chip upgrades on the modems. My partner can connect to the IPEXX systems using ver. 2.0.0.4 e-manager so I may be able to if I get the correct modem. I have 2 different modems and cannot connect with ver. 2.0.0.4 but will try another modem, must be differences in modems.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help