atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: denadave Calls not rolling over - 03/15/05 11:50 AM
Our calls used to roll over to our voicemail if the phone wasn't picked up after 5 rings. How do I set this back up?
Posted By: JohnnyGee Re: Calls not rolling over - 03/15/05 12:03 PM
Do you have a button labelled as Call Forward? All you need to do is reprogram that button with the DN for voicemail.

If not you can us the feature code for call forward no answer - that is (press the feature button) dial 36 then enter the extension for voicemail's hunt group.
Posted By: denadave Re: Calls not rolling over - 03/15/05 12:13 PM
OK, I did that, but when I call in and there's no answer, it keeps ringing, voicemail never picks up
Posted By: Telradmaniac Re: Calls not rolling over - 03/15/05 01:28 PM
How is the call coming in? Do any of your calls go to VM? You may be in a group that is not Call Forwarded to VM. If that is the case you need to go into programming and forward the group.
Posted By: SSPhone Re: Calls not rolling over - 03/16/05 05:34 AM
I think that this is funny this is DTMF's customer and they can call him on the phone.
LOL [Linked Image from sundance-communications.com]

------------------
ssimpson@oneringtelecom.com Need a Telrad Programmer Kit? Telrad Programmer Kits
Posted By: SSPhone Re: Calls not rolling over - 03/16/05 05:35 AM
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by SSPhone:
I think that this is funny this is DTMF's customer and they can call him on the phone.
LOL [Linked Image from sundance-communications.com]

</font>

And they did after he answered there other post. [Linked Image from sundance-communications.com]

------------------
ssimpson@oneringtelecom.com Need a Telrad Programmer Kit? Telrad Programmer Kits
Posted By: denadave Re: Calls not rolling over - 03/16/05 07:24 AM
Funny, Except for the fact that when you're answering a ton of incoming calls, it's kind of hard to call someone - it's MUCH easier to type a message than have to keep putting someone on hold (that YOU called) to answer calls [Linked Image from sundance-communications.com]
Posted By: SSPhone Re: Calls not rolling over - 03/16/05 08:10 AM
I call him and put him on hold just for a laugh. [Linked Image from sundance-communications.com]
But type away my friend we are here to help.

------------------
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help