atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: commo23 Phone Interruption - 04/22/05 11:07 AM
I have had a couple people in my company complain about this happening to them. Please let me know if you may know what is causing this:

I have a Telrad 400 Switch. I have ELD and ULD phones. Anyway, someone can be talking on a line (I have a PRIMe ISDN circuit for outgoing and incoming calls) and they will get disconected and all of a sudden connected to another person's conversation. Any idea what that can be? Please HELPPPP!!!!!
Posted By: tony3866 Re: Phone Interruption - 04/23/05 06:00 AM
Sounds like a clocking issue. But I need more info.
Are you primary clock
You also have to find out from the provider if your Extented SUper Frame or not 8bzs or the other one's. There things you have to find out from the provider of the PRI.

------------------
Need cable or other voice/data hardware? Here's your link. Telephone Supplies
Posted By: telephonegunner Re: Phone Interruption - 04/23/05 08:13 AM
We had this problem on a 400 system that had 3 PRI's in the system. Worked with Telrad engineers and Telco on problem. Telrad finally sent an upgrade to correct the problem. Another problem we had was the PRI trunks would lock out, where no one could call in or out on that particular trunk. The problems all started with an upgrade to ver. 7.36. I believe it is a ver 7.36A now.
Posted By: commo23 Re: Phone Interruption - 04/25/05 11:00 AM
I do have the PRi set up at Primary clocking and as for the configuration of the PRI from the provider is:

B8ZS and it is ESF and the protocol is NI2

As for my software, i use Emanager Version 1.16.0.6
Eman Com 1.12.0.1

What else might you need to know?
Posted By: SSPhone Re: Phone Interruption - 04/25/05 06:52 PM
You got mail

------------------
ssimpson@oneringtelecom.com Need a Telrad Programmer Kit? Telrad Programmer Kits
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help