atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Shazz TELRAD VERSION 3.50C - 07/18/06 12:26 PM
Yes a really old one - 1996. I am trying to utilize the features and cannot seem to do a lot. I cannot for instance set up the DIRECTORY ASSISTANCE for a start. Does anyone have any idea where I could get a manual for this or does anyone know ANYTHING about this system?
Posted By: SSPhone Re: TELRAD VERSION 3.50C - 07/18/06 04:56 PM
By Directory Assistance do you mean Dial by Name?
If so in the Imagen after to make a mail box F5 will open a page to put in first and last name. You will also need to make sure your APG file is correct as the prior owner may have had some other settings. As far as the manual check the link at the top of the page
Posted By: Shazz Re: TELRAD VERSION 3.50C - 07/18/06 07:09 PM
yes i think i mean dial by name...what is imagen?
sorry i am totally a novice at this...the company has had the phone system for 10 years and really haven't utilized it and i am just looking at the booklets and the set up on the computer
Posted By: Shazz Re: TELRAD VERSION 3.50C - 07/18/06 07:11 PM
yeah i did check out the manuals but no luck with the verson we have.
Posted By: SSPhone Re: TELRAD VERSION 3.50C - 07/18/06 07:18 PM
My bad I should have said IVM. ImaGen is the next version Voicemail after the IVM. But still the same F5=DBN.
Posted By: Shazz Re: TELRAD VERSION 3.50C - 07/18/06 07:39 PM
also when I try to set up directory assistance - it says in the booklet about 9-1 9-2 etc....and when I dial 9 to get directory assistance it says it isn't operable.
Posted By: Shazz Re: TELRAD VERSION 3.50C - 07/18/06 07:41 PM
okay i will check it out again tomorrow...
There is also these GROUPS to set up and DEPARTMENT SECRETARY - I have NO idea what they are.

Thanks for some help :-)
Posted By: SSPhone Re: TELRAD VERSION 3.50C - 07/19/06 06:07 AM
Originally posted by Shazz:
also when I try to set up directory assistance - it says in the booklet about 9-1 9-2 etc....and when I dial 9 to get directory assistance it says it isn't operable.
So some one has used AppGen to change 9 to do something other than directory of departments. At default 3 is dial by name and 9 is departments and goes to menu 11 in menu 11 you have prompts 1101-1109 to play recorded (you record) message.
To be honest with you with, this being your first time playing with the IVM, your not just going to pickup a manual and understand what happens if you change things. And there is no way your going to get enough info from the board you need to make contact with a Telrad dealer or one of the MOD's off line to help you thru this, for the cost it is well worth it.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help