atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: cybervex Telrad SB7 internal/external page lists - 03/19/08 02:03 PM
Is there anyway to remove a DN from a internal or external page list???

Against my will I have inherited this phone system. I wish it would go away!!!!!
Posted By: SSPhone Re: Telrad SB7 internal/external page lists - 03/19/08 03:21 PM
You will need programmer software and cable to connect to the system. And maybe some direction if you have not programed the system before. But yes a station can be removed from Internal page.
Posted By: tony3866 Re: Telrad SB7 internal/external page lists - 03/19/08 04:29 PM
Originally posted by cybervex:
Against my will I have inherited this phone system. I wish it would go away!!!!!
Once you learn this system you will think again!! This is one of the most feature rich system out there today.
Posted By: cybervex Re: Telrad SB7 internal/external page lists - 03/20/08 05:45 AM
I am able to connect. I have been able to add someone to the list but I do not see any way to remove another DN without replacing it with a new one. The manual even has intructions on adding but nothing on removing a EXT

I am used to using Nortel. Change is sometimes hard.
Posted By: tony3866 Re: Telrad SB7 internal/external page lists - 03/20/08 12:01 PM
- is used to delete EXT from internal page routing.
Posted By: cybervex Re: Telrad SB7 internal/external page lists - 03/20/08 12:16 PM
I cannot believe it was that easy. Now why they did not include that in the manual somewhere near the instructions for 'adding' a DN to the list.

Thanks for the help
Posted By: SSPhone Re: Telrad SB7 internal/external page lists - 03/20/08 12:54 PM
Look at the bottom of the programmer screen it shows you the options you can use.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help