atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Joe Tulsa Newbie! - 10/03/08 08:46 AM
Hey guys - I've got a Telrad Emagen system that we're trying to make changes to, but obviously the web manager doesn't do half of what I need (or I don't know where to find it in there). I have several maintenance issues I need to take care of but dont' know where to start. I need to update the global phonebook lists, I need to setup voicemail to e-mail on a mailbox, and establish a DID for a user.

Can anyone give me a crash course on what i need and how to find it?

Thanks in advance!

Joe
Posted By: tony3866 Re: Newbie! - 10/03/08 08:52 AM
You need the e-manager program to program the DID's. You can program the Phone Book from the System Speeddial Programing station or use the E-manager program. You program the unifed MSG (voicemail to E-mail) from the E-magen web broswer. (You need to have the proper licenses for this feature)

PM or E-mail one of the moderators and they can give you a crash coures. We do charge a fee for this information.
Posted By: Joe Tulsa Re: Newbie! - 10/03/08 09:02 AM
Thanks for the quick reply, Tony. Does the E-manager software cost? Where do I get it from? I have a license for voicemail to e-mail, and one user has it setup now, but I can't figure out how to add it to mine! frown

Thanks again!

Joe
Posted By: tony3866 Re: Newbie! - 10/03/08 09:44 AM
If you contact a moderator they will give you all the info you need.
Posted By: Test-ok Re: Newbie! - 10/03/08 12:28 PM
Tony...Aren't you one of those moderator guys? laugh
Posted By: Joe Tulsa Re: Newbie! - 10/03/08 12:32 PM
That's what i was wondering lol. I found out we do have an old machine running emanager and looks like i've gotten everything setup. I have the voicemail's coming to my email now via pop3 accounts, but is there a way to erase the messages off my mailbox after they come to e-mail? Kinda stinks i have to check both places. frown
Posted By: tony3866 Re: Newbie! - 10/03/08 02:55 PM
If you are 10.3.xx or above you should have the option the have the MSG unheard, saved or deleted after the msg is sent via E-mail.

I'm not sure on 10.2.xx E-magen.
Posted By: SSPhone Re: Newbie! - 10/04/08 11:36 AM
Originally posted by test-ok:
Tony...Aren't you one of those moderator guys? laugh
I think what Tony was trying to say was this type of programming is way beyond simple end user programming and Joe should contact one of the Mods by PM for off site tech support and of course to give a fee schedule for this type of support.
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help