atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: SSPhone Great Telrad News - 04/20/09 12:26 PM
We should have "NEW" clap
Posted By: hitechcomm Re: Great Telrad News - 04/20/09 02:07 PM
Were did you hear this news.
Posted By: Baylink Re: Great Telrad News - 04/20/09 04:44 PM
Did Telrad fade out?

I had a KeyBX at my company back in 92-3, and it was the nicest unit -- both to teach and to program -- that I had ever seen; thought exactly the way I do. Wonderful station sets, too.
Posted By: SSPhone Re: Great Telrad News - 04/21/09 05:53 AM
Originally posted by Baylink:

I had a KeyBX at my company back in 92-3, and it was the nicest unit -- both to teach and to program -- that I had ever seen; thought exactly the way I do. Wonderful station sets, too.
And they still are the best. I have customers that still have their systems from 91/92. I do my best to keep them upgraded and make sure they receive every offer Telrad has as far a hardware upgrades, buy backs, free software and feature packs.

Telrad is second to none when it comes to migration path. Cabinets, cards and phones from the full line of Digital products starting back in '91 still work today in E2E-3 systems.

Businesses that choose the Telrad product line can truly say "This is the last complete system I ever have to buy". Now that's not saying that parts don't break or phones don't wear out because they do, 5 years down the line things start to wear. But to have the option to replace a few worn items with a feature pack or hardware add or upgrade is a very good option to have.
Posted By: jab1780 Re: Great Telrad News - 04/22/09 07:38 AM
Who is distributing the product, and how are they generating new license keys?
Posted By: SSPhone Re: Great Telrad News - 04/22/09 09:56 AM
Originally posted by jab1780:
Who is distributing the product, and how are they generating new license keys?
Still in the works.

Note: What I originally posted was mainly a FYI. When we get more info I will post. Feel free to PM me for updates or for questions like these.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help