atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: telstotele Synopsys programming manuals? - 03/18/10 05:55 AM
Hello everyone,

Our company has got an old Telrad Synopsys station and I am asked to install in the office.
I am trying to define which version is it. Some chip on the mainboard is identified as "Basic V33 1112".
Can it be a hint?

And is there possible to get any manuals concerning programming this one?

Thanks!
Posted By: dtmf Re: Synopsys programming manuals? - 03/18/10 06:04 AM
Do you have the program software also I hope, it was a dos based program. with out it your up the creek.
You can find the manual with the link up top.
Posted By: telstotele Re: Synopsys programming manuals? - 03/18/10 07:03 AM
Thanks for a quick reply, dtmf.
No, I do not have the software. Maybe it is possible to program the station using system phone?
Posted By: dtmf Re: Synopsys programming manuals? - 03/18/10 07:22 AM
yes, you can program it from the phone, it's just easier by pc but you can program the system by phone to.
Posted By: drjoe Re: Synopsys programming manuals? - 04/12/10 02:56 PM
Hello, I also have a Synopsys and need the manual and/or software. I can not find the link to the manual as you stated "above". I click on manuals and none of those vendors seems to have the Synopsys. Please help. I have spent a ton of time on this. I have Lingo Activevoice voicemail and Telrad digital display phones. The system is up and running fine, but I need to reprogram a few things. thanks a ton!
Posted By: dtmf Re: Synopsys programming manuals? - 04/12/10 04:11 PM
Well there are actually two different manuals, one is the pc programming and there is another for the set programming.
Posted By: drjoe Re: Synopsys programming manuals? - 04/12/10 04:55 PM
Where can I get the set programming (I assume you mean through the phone)?
Posted By: drjoe Re: Synopsys programming manuals? - 04/12/10 05:00 PM
I really do appreciate the quick reply. I was hoping to get on this ASAP, can it be downloaded? I understand if there is a fee.
Posted By: dtmf Re: Synopsys programming manuals? - 04/12/10 05:04 PM
pm sent
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help