atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Lenus Three Stations One DN and Mailbox - 05/01/14 08:00 PM
Is there a way for a user who has an Avanti 3025 station at two separate locations and one Avanti 3015 IP at home to use one DN and mailbox for all stations? If not, is there a way to only use one mailbox for three separate DNs and have the MWI sync across all three stations so the user can listen/save/delete voicemails from any of the three stations? I know they could use the emaGEN unified messaging and receive an email with a voice attachment, but this user is not interested in this at the moment. The two systems being used are both IPEX2 v3.13; TVSe v3.48 an emaGEN 10.3.15.
Have you tried using the cascade option in the voicemail. I believe 10.3.15 has that option. You can set it up so a message will be delivered to several mailboxes and if the message is listened to you have the option to save or delete or leave it for the other mailboxes. Not exactly what you are looking for but close. Not easy to set up but should accomplish what you are after.
Posted By: Lenus Re: Three Stations One DN and Mailbox - 05/02/14 02:20 PM
So cascading messages would sync multiple mailboxes to the primary mailbox it sounds like? What about the extensions...sounds like the user would have to setup multiple extensions as well. Is there a way to sync these so another person calling/paging the user's extensions would be able to reach him/her no matter which station the user is on?
Use Pbx mode and put all extension as appearances on each phone. Ring all ext.
Posted By: Lenus Re: Three Stations One DN and Mailbox - 05/05/14 08:28 PM
I will try that, thanks.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help