atcomsystems.ca/forum
DK424 with external Amanda Voice Mail on Ports 016-023.

I checked programs 81-89 and made SURE that NONE of the VM ports are set to ring. YET the Voice Mail is still picking up on the 3rd ring!

Where else can the VM be set to ring/delay ring?

Hammer
Posted By: Anonymous Re: DK424 Can't Stop A.A. Ports From Answering - 05/04/04 04:33 PM
Are you using copper trunks or T-1? If T-1 then check prog. 71. Calls may be routed to PhDN then CF to Vmail. Just a thought....
Posted By: Anonymous Re: DK424 Can't Stop A.A. Ports From Answering - 05/04/04 04:34 PM
Are you using copper trunks or T-1? If T-1 then check prog. 71. Calls may be routed to PhDN then CF to Vmail. Just a thought....
Copper CO 01-08
Posted By: Anonymous Re: DK424 Can't Stop A.A. Ports From Answering - 05/04/04 06:00 PM
Disable ALL ringing on ALL ports in system. Place a call and see if it rings. Is there a phone that rings and is forwarded?
check your dist. hunt group(*40). just a thought
I think Martin's on the right track. Check program 82 and enter 900 as the port number.
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Disable ALL ringing on ALL ports in system. Place a call and see if it rings. Is there a phone that rings and is forwarded?</font>

Thought of that, tried it. No good, still rang to vm.

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">I think Martin's on the right track. Check program 82 and enter 900 as the port number.</font>

Ah, that could be a winner. I didn't realize you can put in phdn port in CO Ring Prog!

Thanks for the ideas...
Port 900 is NOT set to ring (81-89) any of the CO's!!!

What do I do now???

Hammer

[This message has been edited by Hammerdown (edited May 05, 2004).]
Try the following:
1. Look at prog *81
2. Go through prog *40 and start at 900 then 901 and so on.
3. Look at prog *72

[This message has been edited by phonemeister (edited May 05, 2004).]
is this a global issue or is it just one line? make some test calls and watch the line cards and port lights maybe you will get a clue.
good luck m
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help