atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: mattr Strategy MW lamps - 05/11/04 06:02 PM
We just (3 weeks ago) installed a CTX100 with a Strategy 4 port vm system. It takes roughly 60 - 90 secs for the MW lamp to go out after deleting a message. Is this reasonable? My tech tells me I have to upgrade the hw to make it turn off right away. Is this correct? Are there sw settings to change this?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Strategy MW lamps - 05/11/04 06:47 PM
IF its an IVP-8.....You will need a BSIS Card, 6 cond line cord and PPTC-9. Program the system for SMDI integration. Your installer will have to do this. There are no switch settings. Question.....Is there also a delay between the time you dial the VM extn and when you start to hear the main greeting? This is an inherant problem with the DTMF integration. We are installing all our systems with SMDI. Hope this helps.

Dan
Posted By: mattr Re: Strategy MW lamps - 05/12/04 05:22 AM
Thanks Dan...confirmation from another source is reassuring ... yes we are experiencing the other delay you mentioned along with a host of initial programming errors.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Strategy MW lamps - 05/12/04 05:04 PM
We've had countless conversations with Tech Support about this. Its the nature of the beast. Go with SMDI Integration and your problems will float away!

Good Luck
Posted By: phonemeister Re: Strategy MW lamps - 05/12/04 09:18 PM
Is this happening on all mailboxes all of the time?
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help