atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Northland4345 Strata 280 Config Program - 05/27/04 08:32 AM
Hi everyone...

The Company I work for has a Toshiba Strata 280 system. A previous employee has messed with the system programming and I need to do a new configuration on the system. The Programming manual indicates that I should use a software program called "280 Quote". It would seem that I do not have it and was wondering where I might go to find it, rather than doing the whole process manually?

Thanks for any help...

Mark
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Strata 280 Config Program - 05/27/04 12:24 PM
Sales people use 280 Quote to configure a new installation. The program you need is DKiAdmin. The latest version is 4.33. To use this programming tool, you also need the red dongle admin key. Most Toshiba Installers have one. If you can get one, e-mail me (see profile).
Posted By: Northland4345 Re: Strata 280 Config Program - 05/27/04 04:10 PM
Thanks keukavly...

Any suggestions on where to go for the software or ordering the dongle?

Mark
Posted By: KENB Re: Strata 280 Config Program - 05/27/04 04:55 PM
you can also program from port 005 usually x105.x205 etc with a 20 button display set
books are readily available check manuals at top of pagel if your software is old -admin is a little skimpy and you end up programming by phone
where are u located there may be a knowledgable tech near you on this site
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Northland4345:
Hi everyone...

The Company I work for has a Toshiba Strata 280 system. A previous employee has messed with the system programming and I need to do a new configuration on the system. The Programming manual indicates that I should use a software program called "280 Quote". It would seem that I do not have it and was wondering where I might go to find it, rather than doing the whole process manually?

Thanks for any help...

Mark
</font>
Posted By: Northland4345 Re: Strata 280 Config Program - 05/28/04 05:56 AM
I am located in a suburb of Minneapolis.

I checked under the manuals section and did not see anything applicable to the DK280, unless I was in the wrong place.

Mark
Posted By: dtmf Re: Strata 280 Config Program - 05/28/04 06:00 AM
You must have been in the wrong place as it does list the DK280
Posted By: SSPhone Re: Strata 280 Config Program - 05/28/04 01:14 PM
DO your self a favor spend your time learning the programming by phone set. The DK admin is a slow pain in the a$$.
Posted By: martin Re: Strata 280 Config Program - 05/28/04 06:48 PM
even toshiba tech support won,t let you use
admin when you are on the phone w/ them. dkadmin is handy during installation but most day to day moves and changes can be done with a 20 but lcd actually i found most mov&chngs took it takes less time with the phone. beside you are not going to find many dongles floating around out there. one toshiba dealer i know was threatning to charge the tech crew 800$ for every lost dongle.
m
Posted By: ntcp Re: Strata 280 Config Program - 05/29/04 05:33 AM
For documentation see:

Manual Tab at top of page
For more on quick manuals see https://www.sundance-communications.com/forum/Forum25/HTML/000002.html

[This message has been edited by SSPhone (edited May 31, 2004).]
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help