atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: davetel 280/prophet - 07/21/04 11:17 PM
hello all. i have a cust with a dk280 and a prohpet vm. they use aa at night. when it picks up it wont respone to touchtones and after greeting goes to a prohpet canned prompt to leave a message. when they come in all the lines are lit up and they have to hang them up one by one. this happened after i gave 5 extensions dnd buttons and i put a code of 91100 for station program #656 and #657 on station 100. actually i tried to take it back off and couldnt but didnt think it would hurt anything. any ideas on this one. thanks dave
Posted By: SSPhone Re: 280/prophet - 07/22/04 08:28 AM
Dave
I dont know if it was you or somebody else who broke the cardinal rule on Toshiba? Dont mess with program 05 the Flexible Access Code Numbering. (i.e. ext 100) This was a program that even in the Tech Training class the instructor said dont mess with it because somewhere down the road its going to get ya. Unless its a 424i with a E/F processor.
Anyway to remove the ID code icm #65691 redial and icm #65792 redial.
Did you change anything in program 31 for the voicemail ports?
Have to put a testset on the port to see if your sending dtmf to the voicemail and its not hearing it? it could be a rederox problem maybe.
Posted By: davetel Re: 280/prophet - 07/22/04 09:36 AM
well that would be me that did that and i will never do it again. i did try to take it off by doing the same programs but leaving out the code 91100 but it seems to still remain there. did i do something else wrong. i guess if i get backed in a corner i can default that ext cant i. thanks for the help on this one. dave
Posted By: phonemeister Re: 280/prophet - 07/22/04 12:32 PM
The 657 code should be 92100 not 91100. Also, try making the DND button a forward all to voicemail button instead. The DND feature throws off some voicemail systems because of the fast busy signal. And have the Prophet perform an unsupervised transfer.
Posted By: davetel Re: 280/prophet - 07/22/04 10:26 PM
well guys it was a long day. i went out there this evening and told them not to use the dnd, took the programs off ext 100, sent dial 0 calls somewhere else, changed the eom to disconnect and now it seems to be working ok. guess you never quit learning in this biz. thanks for the help, dave
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help