atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: batman pri on 424 - 07/31/04 06:44 AM
moved a 424i w/4.3 and changed the t-1 from traditional to pri for caller id. changed the card from rtdu to btdu, circuit works but teleco can not get the trunks to stay in service because of level 3 error, protocal mistake? any ideas/
thanks
Posted By: Anonymous Re: pri on 424 - 07/31/04 06:49 AM
Have you pulled a PRI activity print-out? Can you even put a BTDU in a 424i??
Posted By: phonemeister Re: pri on 424 - 07/31/04 11:01 AM
I think he meant BPTU. PRI programming is rather complex and should be done by a certified Toshiba dealer. If you are using one, have the tech call tech support.
Posted By: batman Re: pri on 424 - 08/02/04 06:32 PM
Checked all program with both toshiba and teleco and still have problem with B channels not working, d- channel ok.?
Will try new card next.
Posted By: SSPhone Re: pri on 424 - 08/02/04 06:47 PM
batman
what is the software level on the processor?
Posted By: batman Re: pri on 424 - 08/03/04 05:33 PM
software is 4.3 c/d processor.
worked with teleco today and changed the pri equipment. the teleco had carrier check the circuit and found a mux set up for ami. this was after doing several loop back test. the thing that does not make much is the fact that the d-channel stayed up all the time, only b-channels would go busy?
seems to work ok after 3 days of having teleco say 90 percent of the time it is vendor issues, a good thing that teleco is right 10 percent of the time.
Posted By: phnman Re: pri on 424 - 08/15/04 06:31 AM
A few suggestions

1. Make sure you are set to esf/B8zs, and the carrier is also, d4/ami will not work on PRI.

2. Has the circuit been completly tested to the CSU and run clean with no errors for at least 30 minutes?

3. Feel free to send me your config so I can take a look.
regards
phnman
Posted By: batman Re: pri on 424 - 08/15/04 05:48 PM
The problem turned out to be that teleco had a muz set for ami in the middle of circuit. the weird thing about this is that they did a loop back test and looked ok, also the d-channel stayed up the whole time. only the b channels would not work.the other thing that I had to change was that program 66-7 to 3.1 for the speed of the channels.thanks for your help
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help