atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: crie73a dk : reducing from 8 to 7 lines - 08/05/04 06:45 PM
Hi; what is the procedure for reducing the number of active lines from 8 to 7? Found manual, but I must be stupid cause I just couldn't make it stick. I think it is 32 program item ,but I need the exact keystroke sequence please. Got in with password etc and the hold , spk combos, but...thanks! Chris
Posted By: Anonymous Re: dk : reducing from 8 to 7 lines - 08/05/04 06:51 PM
Some Toshiba Programming can be hairy. Email me. Phone support can be cost effective.
Posted By: SSPhone Re: dk : reducing from 8 to 7 lines - 08/06/04 06:24 AM
If you have a button for line 8 you can remove that in program 39 for each station. If line 8 is part of a trunk group use program 16 to remove it from the trunk group. The ringing ect. wont matter when the line is turminated by the phone Co.

[This message has been edited by SSPhone (edited August 07, 2004).]
Posted By: JBW Re: dk : reducing from 8 to 7 lines - 08/07/04 03:44 AM
Do you have any stations that dial 9 or a code in order to access an outside line ?.
If you do you may need to take line 8 out of the group in prgrm 16 to keep these stations from accessing a dead line.
JBW
Posted By: crie73a Re: dk : reducing from 8 to 7 lines - 08/09/04 05:15 AM
thanks all. The issue is that when going off hook it chooses first open line from 8 to 1. there is no more 8, so it is a bit annoying. So from programming I get to program 16, then what?
Posted By: SSPhone Re: dk : reducing from 8 to 7 lines - 08/09/04 07:30 AM
Look at program 32 and tell us what is programmed there.
If you not up to speed on the Toshiba programming maybe a call to one of the Mod's for some phone support would help, both for now and in the future. You could have this solved right away not have to wait until someone reads your post to re post back to you.
Posted By: paul144 Re: dk : reducing from 8 to 7 lines - 08/09/04 07:33 AM
Call one of the moderators. Get some over the phone help. This will probably take about 15 minutes and you wil be up and running. It will save you a lot of headaches and gray hairs.
Posted By: Genius Re: dk : reducing from 8 to 7 lines - 10/22/04 06:09 PM
The guy who told you about program 16 was right on... check out group 00 and remoeve CO line 8 for the group. Email if you need help
Posted By: paul144 Re: dk : reducing from 8 to 7 lines - 10/25/04 07:20 AM
Genius,
Please check the date of the original post before posting a reply. This problem was resolved back in August.

------------------
Intertel Telephone Repair
Toshiba Telephone Repair
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help