atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Sandyfan DK 40i - Need support here and offline - 08/20/04 06:21 AM
Hey Everyone,
Two questions
1. I have a dk40I system, and the installer in my area is a complete putz. He spends all day here on one issue, with more time on the phone calling support than helping me. So, I am trying to learn on my own. My issue now is that I have to add an extension to our system. I ran all the lines, and everything is connected properly, but I still get no power to the phone and no dial tone. I am assuming that there is something you have to set up in the programming to recognize the extension, but reading thru that book is crazy. Please help!!!
2. I notice everyone saying we can call various members for live (paid) support. I dont see any contact numbers, and as I am new to this forum, I was hoping someone could help. I am hoping to find someone that I can call during the day, if not I will make other arrangements.

Thanks
Mike
Posted By: dtmf Re: DK 40i - Need support here and offline - 08/20/04 07:07 AM
I'm sure someone will chime in and either give you a number or shoot you an email.
Posted By: SSPhone Re: DK 40i - Need support here and offline - 08/20/04 09:15 AM
I answered your other post
Posted By: SSPhone Re: DK 40i - Need support here and offline - 08/20/04 09:16 AM
Mike
Check the profile for contact info. The icons above the post. Also look for Moderator under the user name to be sure your getting someone who will be fair and know there stuff.
Lets see if we can help with your problem here first. When the system was installed were the blocks marked with the port or ext numbers on them? I have to wonder if this was your 1st are the connections correct. The DKT2000 series phones are single pair phones and the main cabinet DK40 can have 8 digital phones. Is the new phone being added in the main cabinet?
Posted By: SSPhone Re: DK 40i - Need support here and offline - 08/20/04 09:18 AM
And you now have email also
Posted By: Sandyfan Re: DK 40i - Need support here and offline - 08/20/04 02:10 PM
Thanks for the help guys. I have to put this off til monday - so I will follow up then.

Mike
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help