atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: jsnider Hunt groups? ACD? ?? - 09/07/04 08:15 AM
I’m familiar with Intertel, sprint and Nortel.
Not so much with Toshiba. As I am sure many of you can tell. [Linked Image from sundance-communications.com] I am tiring to make a group of extensions and or pager horn for a ring group. That I will tie in to the AA later.
The Toshiba will only let me assign an extension to one group

What I want it to do is

Assign multiple extensions to "ring group"?

Some extensions will need to be in more than one group. I will be using it with the AA for departmental ringing.

Is there a way i can do this ?
Posted By: phonemeister Re: Hunt groups? ACD? ?? - 09/07/04 09:01 AM
I'm assuming you are working on a DK based on your past posts. On the DK you will need to use phantom extensions if you want all the extensions in the ring group to ring simultaneously.
Posted By: jsnider Re: Hunt groups? ACD? ?? - 09/07/04 09:40 AM
i'm looking at the phantom DN's but dont see how to assign more than one ext to it.

who ever installed this system has put phantom dn's for every extention 3,000's 4,000's also has hunt groups for each extention including the ext and phantom dn's
I have like 74 huntgroups.

Why??? would it be done like this ?
Posted By: jsnider Re: Hunt groups? ACD? ?? - 09/07/04 09:52 AM
ok im guessing that the phantoms and huntgroup is for multiple intercom buttons ?\
Posted By: phonemeister Re: Hunt groups? ACD? ?? - 09/07/04 12:31 PM
Prog *33 assigns the phantom extension to an owner. Program 39 assigns the phantom extension to stations. Prog *71 makes the phantom extension audibly ring on the station.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help