atcomsystems.ca/forum
I am trying to create an emergency mailbox that supports 2 options, either:
1- after a message is left on a VM, the CTX gets a signal from VM that it should attempt to reach 2 or 3 different phones (cell, home, etc.) and let someone know there is a message in the VM.

2- option to "attempt" to have a caller be connected to a live person "live transfer", possibly like the feature that sometimes is refered to follow me around the world and the CTX calls the same numbers and if nobody answers, then go back to VM as in the 1st option above.

For each of the scenarios there are features the CTX supports. Does anybody have an idea of which feature may be suited for this?? ALSO, happen to know what the "code" is so I can program the VM to make the connection. Such as referred to in another chat here that uses a #60xx format?
I just have to ask. Are you a end user? And if so did the company you got this equipment from vanish?
I am assuming that the equipment is fairly new.
We are a network integrator and are programming a software based Voice Mail Server to interact with Windows Active Directory, Exchange Server, Paging, etc. In order to program the VM we need to understand how the specific features or programs are called up on the CTX so that we can for example tell our VM Server to send back to the CTX and basically connecting the caller to a CO and out to a cell for example. In order for this to work, the VM needs to hand off the call to the CTX so that a trunk to trunk connection can be made. What I don't have is the program codes, a list or whatever you want to call it so I know how to call up the routine. The example I gave was that I never found a place where the #63+stationID was listed so that the CTX turns on the "message waiting" light on a users phone (DKT2010). A technician that installs DK 40 systems told me the code and then I told my VM Server to use it and all works fine. Turns the light off with #64+stationID too. Now I need the code for trunk to trunk transfer, with or without attendent, etc. Somebody has got to have a list on what features have what code?
If a user on a DK2010 phone can put in a code to do something, call forward, etc. Then I can tell my VM Server the same thing. It is connected to a RSTU2 analog card and dials codes using DTMF like any analog phone in the network.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help