atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: JeffB Stratagy DK password - 11/02/04 07:22 PM
I have a Stratagy DK with an unknown password. I have read all the post and see it can be reset but how do I do it. I have stratagy admin R3 and the KSU is a 424. Can the baud rate be changed through the admin phone as I am getting the error that it cannot connect but knows that it is there.
Posted By: Mark K. Re: Stratagy DK password - 11/02/04 07:34 PM
Jeff,
Please complete the occupation portion of your profile as this will help a moderator know how much detail you need in their response.
Passwords and access information are not posted on the open forum for obvious reasons. You can contact a moderator of the Toshiba board through the email address in their profile (not me, I'm not Toshiba) and they will want to know your level of experience and intent before they give you any information that could compromise someones telephone system. If you are not a telecom tech, you might be able to purchase some tech support time from one of them.
mark
Posted By: Genius Re: Stratagy DK password - 11/03/04 07:01 PM
Drop me an email I can help you with this.
Posted By: ctvi Re: Stratagy DK password - 02/10/05 03:51 PM
I need to access a stratagy voicemail but I do not know the password. is there a way to reset it? I am on site with a direct connection cable.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help