atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: sebjenkins Changing display name on DK2010 phones - 11/23/04 09:11 AM
Hi,

Pls could someone remind me how to change the display name on teh LCD display of a Toshiba DK2010 phone ?
I have been trying to change it using the:
Spkr->#->621
I seem to have been able to change the letters but can't find a way to create a space between the first name and last name.
ie. Paul Smith

Any help would be much appreciated !
Posted By: jknichols Re: Changing display name on DK2010 phones - 11/23/04 10:18 AM
space is done with the 1 button (also Q Z and some punctuation - step thru with 0 just like the letters on the other numbers).
Also, the * is used to move the cursor to the left. I usually need it to even get the cursor on the display when editing an existing name.

[This message has been edited by jknichols (edited November 23, 2004).]
Posted By: SSPhone Re: Changing display name on DK2010 phones - 01/20/05 08:29 PM
seb
You need to pay for your off forum tech assistance. Or you will be added to the Hall of Shame.
Posted By: Voyager Re: Changing display name on DK2010 phones - 01/21/05 03:23 AM
SS is right.....Remember me???
Posted By: martin Re: Changing display name on DK2010 phones - 01/21/05 03:59 AM
come on seb
how much could you owe? phone support is very cost effective especially if you don,t pay your bill. your moderator could be taking care of his regular customers instead
calling overseas.
m
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help