atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: kevind DK40i not ringing - 11/25/04 09:30 AM
I was foolish enough to accept a job of fitting 2 new extensions to a DK40i without delving into the full set up. It transpires that they have DID with the published number going to one group of phones and the DID number going to a second group. The new extensions are required to ring with the second group but so far I haven't got them to ring at all! I suspect I have to add the DNs to the group, but I can't find how to find the group identity. I'm sure if I read the manual long enough the penny might drop, but can anybody point me in the right direction, please?
Posted By: Voyager Re: DK40i not ringing - 11/25/04 09:37 AM
Are the DID's coming in on a T-1 (Prog. 71)? Do the phones in Group 2 have Phdn's (Prog 39)? Is Group 2 a Distributed Hunt Group (Prog. *40)?

Sounds like you may need some advanced help. E-mail me for contact info. I am happy to help. Telephone support can be cost-effective!

Voyager
Posted By: kevind Re: DK40i not ringing - 11/30/04 07:06 AM
Goes from bad to worse: the ROM version is TME71K which doesn't tie in with the manual I have. That probably explains why the *prefixed programs can't be accessed and why the 2 "new" extensions are pre programmed to divert on busy but won't respond to the #602 command on the phone. All of the manuals I see available on the net are for the US versions of the system for software 3 or 4 releases. (I assume that TME indicates DK40i for the European market)
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help