atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: victtsl Stratagy Admin Software on WinXP?? - 12/02/04 01:15 PM
I'm new to administering Stratagy Voice Mail system. Just got the DKi Admin Software without the manual. Does anyone have any luck installing and running the software on WinXP pro? I remember talking to our former phone tech guy and he said that the software only runs on Win 98. I've tried installing the program using MS-Dos terminal and all I got was an empty ADMIN3 folder.

Thanks in advance for your advice.
Posted By: Voyager Re: Stratagy Admin Software on WinXP?? - 12/02/04 02:25 PM
I have it on XP-Pro w/SP2, but I have to open a command window, type cd\r3admin, then Admin to run the program.

If anyone knows of a setting change to make it run better, I'm open for suggestions.
Posted By: phonemeister Re: Stratagy Admin Software on WinXP?? - 12/02/04 02:26 PM
Got it on my laptop with xp pro. Works fine with a direct serial connection but I haven't tried with the modem.
Posted By: fon_guy Re: Stratagy Admin Software on WinXP?? - 12/02/04 05:39 PM
you mean some techs have laptops new enough to run XP? i gotta talk to my boss....
Posted By: daktech2003 Re: Stratagy Admin Software on WinXP?? - 02/01/05 07:27 AM
Help!!?!!
I have a client whose PC crashed that housed the software to access the strategy system.
They do not have a copy to reload from. Is there an FTP site or somewhere I can get a copy? I remember the folder being R3Admin.
Its a long shot, but any help is appreciated.
Thanks,
Dan
Posted By: Voyager Re: Stratagy Admin Software on WinXP?? - 02/01/05 08:27 AM
Dan - Please complete your profile. Then e-mail me. I can help today....
Dan (Voyager)
Posted By: froggiess Re: Stratagy Admin Software on WinXP?? - 02/15/05 10:43 AM
I have a client who has the strategy voice mail system. They moved locations and threw away the system that had a copy of the software on it. So, now, they cannot access their voicemail accounts.

Does anyone know a way I can get a copy of this old dos software?
Posted By: froggiess Re: Stratagy Admin Software on WinXP?? - 02/15/05 10:45 AM
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Voyager:
Dan - Please complete your profile. Then e-mail me. I can help today....
Dan (Voyager)
</font>

PLEASE HELP ME ALSO!!
Posted By: berick Re: Stratagy Admin Software on WinXP?? - 02/15/05 06:14 PM
On XP, make a shortcut to DK Admin and then right click, and in properties, tell it to use a full window and you're ready
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help