atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: strata40 DK 40 Admin Software - 12/04/04 04:46 PM
I have a copy of the dos version of DKi admin software but no dongle. Is there any way to get around the key? Something like a dongle emulator or other type of unprotected software. I don't seem to find anything that works with this system.

Mike
Posted By: Voyager Re: DK 40 Admin Software - 12/04/04 05:03 PM
I don't know of any way to get around the dongle key. I was just getting ready to post a request for one. Anybody know where I can get one???

Voyager
Posted By: strata40 Re: DK 40 Admin Software - 12/04/04 05:25 PM
Voyager,

I am not a hacker, but I know that there are a lot of dongle readers and emulators programs all over the Internet. Since this is a Dos DKi program, and is quite old, I was assuming that someone already managed to read the dongle by now. Not for hacking purposes, but rather for administration and the benefit of having the program in different workstations. I know there is a windows version that was sold over Ebay, but you don’t get listings that often, so no chance for me of getting a copy any time soon. Anyway, I wish you and me…good luck in getting one!

Mike
Posted By: strata40 Re: DK 40 Admin Software - 12/04/04 11:41 PM
Voyager,

I tried to respond to your email, but it appears that is been rejected by 'EarthLink spamBlocker'.

Mike
Posted By: JeffB Re: DK 40 Admin Software - 12/05/04 11:43 AM
There is a company that claims it can make a software key if you have the hardware key. They have a program to read the key. I do not know if it will work with DOS as I do not have dongle key to try. They give you a trial period to try their key and you pay only if it works. This is the web address
https://www.software-key.org/
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help