atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: jk transfer callback - 01/12/05 03:29 PM
can you change the amount of time when a call is transfered before it rings back to transferers phone. what is the default. when tranfering i cant get it to ring back or i am just not waiting long enough. programs i have checked are, programs 34 i shortened it to 011 sec. program*37 i shortened it to 011 sec. checked that tranferring was enabled in like program 10 i think it was. using 10 button phones with a pooled line key. the dk series is about as much as i know of the phone system type.
i hope thats enough info.
thnx
Posted By: Voyager Re: transfer callback - 01/12/05 04:53 PM
Check Program 37 not *37. 37 is Ring Transfer (Camp-On) Recall Time defaults to 32 seconds at all ports.

*37 is Park Recall Timing. also defaults to 32 sec. at each port.
Posted By: jk Re: transfer callback - 01/13/05 05:47 AM
i wound the timer on program 37 to 011 also and it still does not ring back. it is ringing a group of phones and if there is no answer need it to ring back the transferer.
Posted By: Voyager Re: transfer callback - 01/13/05 03:54 PM
How is it ringing a group of phones? Are you transferring to a PhDN? I guess we need a little more insight on the exact procedure.
Posted By: phonemeister Re: transfer callback - 01/13/05 08:48 PM
Make sure you have the correct ports assigned in that program.
Posted By: jk Re: transfer callback - 01/14/05 02:08 PM
yes im positive i am programming the right port. yes this group of phones are in a phdn.
thanks
Posted By: phonemeister Re: transfer callback - 01/15/05 12:44 AM
The timer applies to the phone that performed the blind transfer.
Posted By: jk Re: transfer callback - 01/16/05 07:51 AM
the port doing the transfers is port 000 assigned to the receptionist who handles all the calls. if a call comes in for a particular department she will hit a dss key that rings a group of phones. if the dept is out to lunch it takes too long for it to ring back to her the transferer.need it to ring back sooner so caller can be redirected. right now 90% of the callers will hang up before waiting through 25 rings to get back to the receptionist. group of phones are in a phdn. im not sure if thats where i am going wrong. i have looked through the programming manual over and over.finding only 34,37,*37 relating to timers.
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help