atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: crie73a 424 and phantom extensions - 01/15/05 12:13 PM
Hi all; have been asked to move about 10 extensions around due to personal moving and make "phantom" several of them. It is a multi cabinet 424 system- maybe 4 cabinets. Cross connect is no problem for me, but does this system have another way to move extensions via programming? And how do I make them phantom? I am confortable with panasonic and partner, so will have to learn something new.. thanks!!
Chris
Posted By: berick Re: 424 and phantom extensions - 01/15/05 01:23 PM
Our former 424 maintenance company told me not to use the programming function to move an extention, as it is not bug proof, so I have stuck with cross punching. I don't know what parameter might go wild, but I stayed away from the function, and don't know its programming number offhand.
Posted By: SSPhone Re: 424 and phantom extensions - 01/15/05 03:10 PM
You can use auto set relocation see you admin user guide. But as stated your better off moving with jumpers. As far a making phantom DN's and not a lot of Toshiba programming under your belt. Get some tech support by phone offered by the Moderators it will be worth the few $ in just hair you wont pull out. [Linked Image from sundance-communications.com]

------------------
ssimpson@oneringtelecom.com Need a Telrad Programmer Kit? Telrad Programmer Kits
Posted By: Voyager Re: 424 and phantom extensions - 01/15/05 04:37 PM
Please do not use the auto set relocation on the Toshiba. Just move the jumpers. Ask SSPhone how much hair I have (because of this feature)!!!!
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help