atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: TJ_Walker Need 280Quote & Whatnot - 01/26/05 06:05 AM
I have had no luck in finding a copy of 280quote to make my job of re-doing my Company's Strata DK 280 a lot easier. I know that it is a bit of an old unit, but it works very well for the company.

I am also installing a newly purchased Stratagy IVP8 but it did not come with ANY documentation and the DK 280 docs only briefly touch on this unit.

Any help you all can give would be greatly appreciated.

I can be reached at [email protected]

Cheers!
-TJ Walker
Posted By: martin Re: Need 280Quote & Whatnot - 01/26/05 06:57 AM
tj
what are you trying to achieve with your re-do? as far as the stratagy usually the seller will pre-configure it for your switch.
however you have some i,s to dot and t,s to cross in the switch before the voice mail
will work correctly. it,s not rocket science but can complicated for someone not familiar with toshiba dk programming.
m
Posted By: TJ_Walker Re: Need 280Quote & Whatnot - 01/26/05 07:27 AM
Martin,

Thanks for the reply.

I figured it would be easier for me to blank and restart the entire configuration of the KSU. I need to remove one of the CO Cards in the Box because it is not being used and I need the space to add 2 new station cards and the VM Unit.

The seller of the VM Unit did not do anything but sell it to us. Now I am sitting around going "Ummmm....ok, now what do I do with this?!"

Any documentation would be great and I just found out that it is NOT 280quote that I need, it is 280Admin.

Thanks!
-TJ Walker
Posted By: Test-ok Re: Need 280Quote & Whatnot - 01/26/05 10:50 AM
see:
https://www.sundance-communications.com/forum/Forum11/HTML/000553.html
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help