atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: eman Whats the best Voicemail package for a 424? - 03/08/05 05:02 AM
What is the favorite voicemail package for Toshiba?

I see alot of strata and amanda out there, I am Currently using a old version of Unity and I am pretty sure that their must be a better solution?
The best is the voicemail made by Toshiba for Toshiba.
Stratagy
Posted By: eman Re: Whats the best Voicemail package for a 424? - 03/08/05 06:17 AM
OK, Why?
Seamless Integration, lots of features, Token Programming, solid product, plus (like Steve said) made by Toshiba for Toshiba!

How many ports do you need?
I definately like the Stratagy for Toshiba, but it does bring up a question I've had for a while. Is Amanda made by Toshiba, or is Stratagy made by Amanda?

Just curious.

Have fun
rich
I alked to the Amanda guys last week and he told me they wrote the software and Toshiba used it in their voicemail. I see Toshiba has a different front end, but its the same guts for sure.
Posted By: KENB Re: Whats the best Voicemail package for a 424? - 06/05/05 08:53 AM
i have voicegate wizards,vip4000,ics
all running with out incident on 280 and 424's
easy integration good tech support

[This message has been edited by KENB (edited June 05, 2005).]
be very careful with the ies32s
zstephens - The original poster was asking about a DK424 way back in March. The Ies32 is not made for the DK series. Please read the posts more carefully [Linked Image from sundance-communications.com]

------------------
Toshiba Technical Support at: fingerlakestelecom.net

[This message has been edited by Voyager (edited July 01, 2005).]
Stratagy got to love em
Ies32/Ies16 love em 2 just on a CTX
In my opinion... The Stratagy IVPs seem a little slow. Granted it is an in skin solution, but I'm not that big of a fan. If you want a simple solution the Teleco Contact DK is better. It is faster and gives you a good range of features. I don't know about the ies on DK, like the moderator said, it is a recent product, and it was developed for the CTX line.
True the IVP8's are a little slow.... I find the Stratagy Dk's to be a bit faster.

If you have the option to use SMDI intergration it certainly speeds things up pretty good.

I have had one telco DK in a system.... It worked well, but not as many features as the IVP8 or DK's.
had really good luck with stratagy. good solid
platform very few complaints. a few late cell notifications mostly user error.
m
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help