atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: barster DK280 programming - 04/01/05 08:37 PM
Hello, I'm basically a Toshiba rookie at best.. anyway.. how would I delete program entries in 'program *40 - hunting groups'? ...and does this system allow you to have a particular 'co' in more than one line group?

system: DK 280
Posted By: keithpaul Re: DK280 programming - 04/02/05 02:43 AM
Use program 90 to default certain programs.
And yes you can have same co in 2 or more different co line groups in program 16.
Posted By: Voyager Re: DK280 programming - 04/02/05 08:09 AM
Keith - I don't think you can have one CO line in two different groups at the same time. At least not on my DK40. I just tried it.

------------------
fingerlakestelecom.net
Posted By: phonemeister Re: DK280 programming - 04/02/05 10:17 AM
You can assign a line to a "dial 9" group and a CO line group 1 through 16 depending on your processor. But you can't assign a trunk to 2 or more CO line groups.
Posted By: barster Re: DK280 programming - 04/02/05 03:43 PM
Thanks for the info. guys! Phonemeister..are you a ind. contractor or with a company in LA? I work down in OC.
Posted By: phonemeister Re: DK280 programming - 04/03/05 12:00 AM
I'm an independant contractor also out of OC.
Posted By: keithpaul Re: DK280 programming - 04/03/05 12:45 PM
My bad you are correct you can not assign 1 co to more than 1 group, sorry barster. Thanks Voyager for replying, i guess i was not thinking. Its not my intention to give out incorrect answers. Again sorry.
Posted By: barster Re: DK280 programming - 04/04/05 12:48 AM
I discovered I can delete individual entries by pressing the intercom (bottom left) button as well. I did do a complete *40 initialize though in pog.90. Here's one for the books..believe it or not...a previous tech. had put in improper pcb codes (program 03) and didn't power cycle the system so they would take place..good thing for him..bad for me.. I power cycled the system to hopefully clear up a glitch on a ext. and then these codes kicked in and scrambled the system alllll up!!!! Took a bit to figure out what happened.. wasn't reading some co cards and the RSTU for voicemail. First thought the cpu or mainboard didn't like being pwr'd on and off.
Posted By: Voyager Re: DK280 programming - 04/04/05 06:57 AM
You lucked out. Thats how you learn...... [Linked Image from sundance-communications.com]
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help