atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: b_wiese Stratagy DK: Dead Hard Drive: Options? - 04/22/05 09:03 PM
I have a Stratagy DK in my Strata 424i system, and the hard drive has gone out in it - When I turn on the system, the drive "clunks" a few times, then the status LED turns red, and the LED for port 5 is solid.

What are my options to get this fixed?

Thank you!
~Brian
Posted By: b_wiese Re: Stratagy DK: Dead Hard Drive: Options? - 04/23/05 03:17 PM
In an attempt to fix this myself, I purchased a 2gig HDD and ghosted an image from another Stratagy DK.

Now when this unit attempts to boot, the status light blinks amber, and I hear a little hard disk activity. However, it never boots. After about 3-5 minutes, it seems the Stratagy attempts to re-start and the process repeats itself.

Anyone have an idea as to what I could do next?

Thank you!
~Brian
Posted By: Ron C Re: Stratagy DK: Dead Hard Drive: Options? - 05/08/05 04:26 AM
What did you use to ghost the drive? all though I havew never had that problem I have had great sucess in the past ghosting pc dives with Nortons Ghost.
Posted By: b_wiese Re: Stratagy DK: Dead Hard Drive: Options? - 05/08/05 12:55 PM
Shanianut:

I used Symantec Ghost to ghost the drive. However, I think my problem is that I ghosted from an older revision Stratagy to a newer one, and the newer one doesn't like it.

Does anyone know where I can get the software from?

Thanks.

~Brian
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help