atcomsystems.ca/forum
Need some help... (be gentle, I am new to the Toshiba programming) :-)

I have a station (x202) that rings every time an incoming call comes into the office. Not only is this not necessary, it is VERY distracting. How do I cancel outside CO rings on this station, or at least set it to only ring if the calling has not been answered for some time??
Please if you would fill out your profile.

What type of Toshiba phone system do you have?

[This message has been edited by Telephonyman (edited April 25, 2005).]
Sorry, did not see a place in profile to enter system info. I have inherited a Toshiba DK280 with 2010,2020, 3010, and 3020 LCD speakerphones.

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Telephonyman:
Please if you would fill out your profile.

What type of Toshiba phone system do you have?

[This message has been edited by Telephonyman (edited April 25, 2005).]
</font>

------------------
Profile is not really for system info. It tells us a little about you, most importantly an e-mail if someone needs to get ahold of you off the board. Maybe a website and your interests. Let us know what you do.

You'll find you will get more assistance with a complete profile.

Welcome aboard!

Now, you can disable ringing in program 81.

------------------
fingerlakestelecom.net

[This message has been edited by Voyager (edited April 25, 2005).]
I believe if you check under program 81 for ringing assignments you will be able to select the lines not to ring on that station.
Good luck.

iginally posted by shaw2827:
Need some help... (be gentle, I am new to the Toshiba programming) :-)

I have a station (x202) that rings every time an incoming call comes into the office. Not only is this not necessary, it is VERY distracting. How do I cancel outside CO rings on this station, or at least set it to only ring if the calling has not been answered for some time??
[/QUOTE]
WTC - Isn't that what I just said?? [Linked Image from sundance-communications.com]

------------------
fingerlakestelecom.net
Thanks, all. I'll give this a look... and fill out my profile too!!
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help