atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: dk40i_user DK40i, setting up ring group - 05/09/05 06:57 AM
We've got a dk40i with a 4 port VM system which is setup as an auto attendant as well. The current problem I am having is that I cannot figure out how to make an extension that it can transfer to for ringing multiple phones (For sales press 2, and then ring phones 3,4,5). I do have the programming manual but just haven't grasped what I need to do.
Posted By: Toshiba Bob Re: DK40i, setting up ring group - 05/09/05 08:32 AM
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by dk40i_user:
We've got a dk40i with a 4 port VM system which is setup as an auto attendant as well. The current problem I am having is that I cannot figure out how to make an extension that it can transfer to for ringing multiple phones (For sales press 2, and then ring phones 3,4,5). I do have the programming manual but just haven't grasped what I need to do.</font>

Create phantoms for your "Press 1, etc...." and set ringing of the telephones and appearance of phantoms. You'll also have to create VM boxes in the VM that don't take messages for the transferring.Then again you may want to set them up to take messages after 5p until 8a, this is done thru the auto scheduler in the Stratagy line.

[This message has been edited by Toshiba Bob (edited May 09, 2005).]
Posted By: dk40i_user Re: DK40i, setting up ring group - 05/09/05 11:10 AM
I've set up an owner thru *33 and set up appearances thru 39 to allow the calls and call pickup, but it just blinks, and does not ring, and hints on which program it is I need to make that happen? Many thanks.
Posted By: JBW Re: DK40i, setting up ring group - 05/09/05 11:15 AM
Try *71 - *73
JBW
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help