atcomsystems.ca/forum
guys I found what the problem was with my voice mail not working!, I used hyperterminal to connect to the statagy box and saw that there was no disk space left!! this is whats causing voicemail not to work....now does anyone know what files i can safely delete?? im not worry about saving voicemails that are already there...i jsut want to delete as much asi can...thank you!
If your disk is full sounds as though you have some mailboxes that need to be emptied. I would go thru the systems and delete any mailboxes not in use. have all users go thru and delete any old messages. do a defrag.
this is crazy!, now i ahve a different problem i deletes some stuff using hyper terminal so free up space and now when i try to access my voice mail or any voice mail the system does not recognize the extensions..it tell me that i enter an invalid user ID:-)
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">i deletes some stuff </font>
with-out know what "stuff" it's going to be hard to help ya.
Im sorry... the sutff i deleted was:

ff\84.vox
e3\28.vox
e3\68.vox
e3\2c.vox
e3\3e.vox
e3\de.vox
e6
e8\g4.vox
eb\46.vox
this files where in the vox.db directory
You really need to call a Tech. To randomly start deleting files is not a good thing.
You should have done what Ohio suggested in the second post. I agree, you better call a tech out, unless you can add the files back.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help