atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: djm CTX forward incoming calls to cell phone - 05/19/05 10:26 AM
I am trying to forward all incoming CO calls to a cell phone. I have verified that tandem CO access is available in COS. I have tried programing a CF button on the phone and using user programming mode and tried a phantom using #6011 + #6013 but it dosen't work. My software release is AR2.00 MFG14.00. Is this my only problem or am I missing something else?
Posted By: Voyager Re: CTX forward incoming calls to cell phone - 05/19/05 06:11 PM
I'm not 100% sure if that release allows it.

Try this. Make a one touch button. Then program it with this string....

#60119xxxxxxx# where xxxxxxx is your cell number.

when you press the button the display will show CALL FORWARD EXTERNAL. To cancel it, just dial #6051.

If this is a critical feature for the customer, I wouild consider upgrading to the latest software. You are about 2 dozen releases behind!

Let me know.......

------------------
Toshiba Technical Support at: fingerlakestelecom.net

[This message has been edited by Voyager (edited May 19, 2005).]
Posted By: djm Re: CTX forward incoming calls to cell phone - 05/20/05 01:08 PM
I was having a hard time finding the latest or even close to latest software release because I no longer have access to FYI. I have recently got my hands on a copy and plan to upgrade the customer next week. I did try to create a one touch and the screen did say call forward external but the calls did not forward to the cell. this is what made me think there was more to this than an upgrade problem. Since we are on the subject, do you have any insite as to when we are going to recieve an upgrade from Toshiba that will take care of our customers once and for all. I have customers that have been upgraded fifteen times!! It's not like the CTX is fresh of the assembly line.

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Voyager:
I'm not 100% sure if that release allows it.

Try this. Make a one touch button. Then program it with this string....

#60119xxxxxxx# where xxxxxxx is your cell number.

when you press the button the display will show CALL FORWARD EXTERNAL. To cancel it, just dial #6051.

If this is a critical feature for the customer, I wouild consider upgrading to the latest software. You are about 2 dozen releases behind!

Let me know.......

</font>
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help