atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: schriqui Phantom line call fowarding all calls - 05/20/05 10:43 AM
Is there a way to create a phantom and have all calls going to that phantom to get forwarded externally?
Posted By: Voyager Re: Phantom line call fowarding all calls - 05/20/05 11:44 AM
What kind of phone system and software level?

------------------
Toshiba Technical Support at: fingerlakestelecom.net
Posted By: schriqui Re: Phantom line call fowarding all calls - 05/20/05 12:03 PM
CTX670 and ther version is A194MH21600

I hope this helps
Posted By: Voyager Re: Phantom line call fowarding all calls - 05/20/05 01:11 PM
press Phantom button (hear dial tone) dial #60119xxxxxxx#, where the x's are cell phone number. To cancel, get dial tone on phantom button and dial #6051.

Note - make sure the class of service for that phone has "Tandem CO connection" enabled.

------------------
Toshiba Technical Support at: fingerlakestelecom.net
Posted By: *69 Re: Phantom line call fowarding all calls - 08/30/05 04:06 AM
What about a DK424-R4. My customer says it worked before, but i don`t see how. In the voicemail box(X212) itself they have dial 1 for my cell phone. Dial 1 points to X612 (PHDN). 612 says in extension field something like @F45#,xxxxxxx@F45#H (x being the cell number). I have flashed the lines and do get a second dial tone. If there is a better dial string for this please let me know.
@F-#45-phone number - H
this is a flash over trunk code.
You will have to subscribe to flash over trunk from your carrier for this to work.
That works for Stratagy DK/IVP8/Flash voicemail on a DK424

For a CTX just change it to #450
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help