atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: ccandreva Toshiba Hookswitch mgf/part # or specs - 06/08/05 11:31 AM
Since the wisdom seems to be these switches need to be replaced with something better, does anyone have the specs on the originals and/or a better replacement ?

Since I fix thing for fun, I'm taking a stab at fixing the office phones. My Mouser / Digikey catalogs have tact switches at about 1/4 the price listed on the web sites I've seen references on this board -- assumeing, of course, it's a somewhat standard switch.

If the specs aren't known, if someone has a make/model of a replacement I'll see if it can be sourced from one of the componant houses.
Posted By: junkman Re: Toshiba Hookswitch mgf/part # or specs - 06/08/05 12:53 PM
Toshiba sells them, I think the part # is DKT2K. Also check Mike Sandman in Chicago.

www.sandman.com
Posted By: paul144 Re: Toshiba Hookswitch mgf/part # or specs - 06/09/05 07:24 AM
You can also get them from www.refurbsupplies.com. I should let you know that we have found a method to make our replacements last much, much longer than any other replacement. It is not something that I am willing to share as this is how we make our money. If you want a lifetime warranty on your hookswitches, send em in to us for repair.

------------------
Avaya Telephone Repair
Toshiba Telephone Repair
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help