atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: MarkeTeam Phone Extension list paper - 06/09/05 03:52 PM
I need to replace the paper on the phone that states which button is what. Is there a place I can get new ones? There just paper.

Thanks
Posted By: phonemeister Re: Phone Extension list paper - 06/09/05 05:18 PM
Give desi.com a try.
Posted By: JWRacedog Re: Phone Extension list paper - 06/09/05 05:31 PM
You can make the designation strips in an Excel spreadsheet. I have some made up for Toshiba 10 buttons and Toshiba 20 buttons. Just customize them & cut them out. If you want the template let me know, I'll drop you an e-mail.
Posted By: djm Re: Phone Extension list paper - 06/10/05 06:00 AM
That excel layout would be great as I'm not very office friendly. Could I also get an e-mail?
Posted By: JWRacedog Re: Phone Extension list paper - 06/10/05 07:29 AM
You got mail.
Posted By: slmitchell2 Re: Phone Extension list paper - 06/13/05 07:46 AM
COULD I ALSO GET A COPY?
Posted By: pattipc Re: Phone Extension list paper - 01/22/06 11:39 AM
Could you please send me a copy of the excel layout? Thanks Patti
If you have Filemaker 7 by Claris, Mac or PC, I could send you the files I use. I buy the sheets from a friendly Toshiba dealer and they are much cheaper than Desi.com.

I've made up AAA files where all extensions are the same on the 3 sheet wide paper and ABC files where each of the 3 files are different.

10 button, 20 button, console for 2000 style phones and the same for 30 button phones. The add on module uses the standard 20 button file.

With Filemaker you can save as many files as you want, with Desi you can save a limited amount unless you buy their 2nd tier software.

From my first set of 24 button Samsung, I've copied a file and made 20 button Toshiba, 18 button Partner, etc. The nice one is the T7406 Norstar phone which is a tiny label.

I made a field of buttons, ran it through the printer on plain white paper, taped the little desi to the white paper with Post-it #658 Correction and Cover-up Tape, ran it through the printer again and voila, a perfect T7406 desi.

FileMaker is not especially cheap but it is a great database and if you have it already, you would love this.
Posted By: alfee Re: Phone Extension list paper - 01/23/06 01:56 AM
Did anyone say free stuff? smile

I would appreciate a copy too, Mr. RaceDawg, thanks. Jason.
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help