atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: jjaguirre Stratagy IVP8 - 08/16/05 11:42 AM
Today is my first day on he job and I have moved into an office with three employees and 10 telephones. 7 of which have the MSG light blinking and no one knows the passwords to these phones as the old employees did not leave them before quitting.
Can anyoe tell me how to reset the passwords to a default on these phones.
The system was installed in 2001 and the only reference I have is a Systems records sheet booklet.
I have downloaded and printed the user guides for this particular system, but have had no luck on the Voice mail.
Help
Joe
Posted By: KENB Re: Stratagy IVP8 - 08/17/05 02:47 PM
There manuals listed at the top of the page maybe the systems manual will help you

There may be someone on this board near you
that could come out and resolve your problems and make any system phone or programming changes.

[This message has been edited by KENB (edited August 17, 2005).]
Posted By: ITcomm1 Re: Stratagy IVP8 - 08/17/05 05:23 PM
I believe you can log in as the administrator using the keypad, delete the mailboxes and re create them. Definately get an administrators manual before doing this. Good luck
Posted By: SSPhone Re: Stratagy IVP8 - 08/17/05 06:36 PM
Man how far is streamwood from plainville [Linked Image from sundance-communications.com] maybe IT can run a service call and help you out. Or if you like you can contact one of the mods of the section and we can reset them for you.

------------------
ssimpson@oneringtelecom.com Need a Telrad Programmer Kit? Telrad Programmer Kits
How about some Camo? DUCKCAMO.com
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help