atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Manuel No Ringing - 09/30/05 02:45 PM
I'm new to Toshiba's PBX I have a strata dk280 with a stratagy VM when someone from the outside calls and they dial the extension they want you don't hear the extension ringing you don't hear nothing after a while they hear a message to leave a message how can i make the person who's calling hear the phone ringing
Posted By: 5years&counting Re: No Ringing - 09/30/05 10:46 PM
FYI. I moved your post from the ESI forum, as it belonged here in the Toshiba forum.
Posted By: phonemeister Re: No Ringing - 10/01/05 12:25 AM
First, get a programming manual. You will find what you're looking for in program 10-2.
Posted By: JBW Re: No Ringing - 10/01/05 06:22 AM
I had this problem a while back. My 1996 manual does not show an option for this but my 1999 manual does. This option may not be available on the older processors. I added MOH and it worked.
Like phonemeister said program 10-2 led 5 should toggle between moh and ringing to a transferred party.
JBW
Posted By: Manuel Re: No Ringing - 10/03/05 01:39 PM
I don't have MOH i turn on led 5 but got the same result
Posted By: Manuel Re: No Ringing - 10/03/05 03:42 PM
I get the message wait unitl I transfer your call but the phone receiving the call only rings once and the one making the call none
Posted By: stringmachine Re: No Ringing - 10/03/05 04:59 PM
what is the system call forward no answer timer set to? or is the staion in do not disturb. or is the station call forwarded to another station. look for something simple it usually is the simple things that bite you. hope this helps!
Posted By: phonemeister Re: No Ringing - 10/04/05 01:57 PM
Either switch from voice calling to ringing in program 10 or check the vm to see if it's dialing a 1 after the extension when it transfers a call.
Posted By: Manuel Re: No Ringing - 10/05/05 08:54 AM
What led of program 10 should I turn on or off?
I get the status PCPM on the screen of thevoice mail
Posted By: KENB Re: No Ringing - 10/05/05 11:42 AM
10-1 led 01 on in phone system program.

Dont forget phonemeister 2nd comment relative to the mail dialing 1.
Posted By: Manuel Re: No Ringing - 10/05/05 12:19 PM
Led one in program 10-1 in on where do I check if mail dials 1 when it transfers a call sorry but I'm brand new to toshibas PBX
Posted By: Manuel Re: No Ringing - 10/05/05 12:28 PM
the voice mail suystem goes IDLE for about a minute without ringing but I can see that someone from the outside is calling the extension after more than 1 minute it continues to process the call with the Please leave a message for but in the meanwhile they think they call is gone
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help