atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: KENB CTX 100 programming - 01/10/06 01:18 PM
Can a CTX100 be programmed with a telephone
or is the CTX Win Admin a must ?
Posted By: Amy DeBruyne Re: CTX 100 programming - 01/10/06 01:40 PM
It is SOOOO much easier via WinAdmin or eManager! You can do programming through the phoen but it is very cumbersome and a pain in
the a#$.

I had to do some stuff via the phone on a CTX 28 today because the dealer didn't send me a GETS card and I was cursing them something awful!
Posted By: newtecky Re: CTX 100 programming - 01/10/06 06:22 PM
I did the same thing with a CTX-28, because it was not sold with a GETS. Then someone told me that the 28 comes with a built in modem, and 1 analog port. You can dial into the system from the analog port with modem(#19).
That was after spending all day with the manual, and not being able to program some features because I only had a 10 button phone.

For a while there I could not find the phone programmers guide on FYI. I do a few minor changes by phone if I don't already have the laptop booted.
Posted By: anba Re: CTX 100 programming - 04/09/12 02:42 PM
Hi - Would you please email me some steps to try and move the DID/ext port quickly and help me to answer other questions that I have posted and emailed to you, I would really appreciate all of your help.

You will be saving me a lot of time in going through the manu.
also see somewhere in a programming manu state that we can dialing to the AUTO-attent and ring directly to XXX. (xxx-xxx-xxxx,,,,,,XXX) .. that seems not working for me. please advise if the manu stating that correctly? or what we need to do at VM or PBX to be able to use (xxx-xxx-xxxx,,,,,,XXX) to ring to the modem directly.

Thanks again
[email protected]
Posted By: phonemeister Re: CTX 100 programming - 04/09/12 11:08 PM
Please start a new thread as this one was started over six years ago. However, you've already asked this same question on another thread.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help