atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: pghphoneman IES 32 IP ADDRESS - 07/21/06 11:05 AM
DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO RESET THE IP ADDRESS OF AN IES32 VOICE MAIL SYSTEM IF IT WAS ALREADY RESET BY SOMEONE ELSE. I HAVE A SYSTEM IN THAT WAS TRADED IN FROM WHO KNOWS WHERE AND I CANT GET IN CONTACT WITH THE ORGINAL OWNERS. ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED.
Posted By: phonemeister Re: IES 32 IP ADDRESS - 07/21/06 03:49 PM
You can use the netset command. Check the Stratagy ES installation manual on how to connect via a serial cable to perform that command. Or if you can power up the IES32 inside of a CTX/CIX cabinet and can get it to answer by calling it, there is a designated mailbox that will tell you the current ip address.
Posted By: newtecky Re: IES 32 IP ADDRESS - 07/21/06 06:29 PM
Even if you call that mailbox you still need the security code for the admin box.
Posted By: phonemeister Re: IES 32 IP ADDRESS - 07/22/06 01:23 AM
You do bring up a point. If you can't get past the security code you're out of luck on that method.
Posted By: pghphoneman Re: IES 32 IP ADDRESS - 07/25/06 04:49 PM
thanx for the help so far ill try that method i can connect to it via the serial port. i work alot with the ivp8 and dk and flash voice mail. so if you have any dead voicemails they might just need reloaded.
Posted By: pghphoneman Re: IES 32 IP ADDRESS - 07/28/06 09:42 AM
actually took the drive off the board and connected it to my computer and did a search in files and folders for text containing xx.xx.x.xxx and found a windows folder that contained it. its kida a long way to figure out but it worked thanks for your help
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help