atcomsystems.ca/forum
I have voicemail on auto-attend (CTX100 / amanda soho vm), when callers press 0 they get transfered to the operator's extention (extention 10).

I would like several operators... That is, I want voicemail to transfer to an extention that will ring multiple stations and whoever picksup first takes the call.

Is is possible to create a virtual extention that contains extention 10, 11, 12, and 13; so when the person presses 0 in voicemail, the call rings several phones?

In the meantime I have created a hunt group of these extentions. And the voicemail will ring these extentions one-by-one. But how can I get them to all ring at once?
Have the VM transfer to a multiple call group, then make 10-13 members of the group. You can select immediate, delay1, or delay2 ringing on a per-station basis in a multiple call group.
Ahhh, ok
-thanks
Utt oh, I can't do that. WinAdmin 1.17 does not have Multiple Call Groups. The local deal charges arm and leg to upgrade to WinAdmin 2.
I think I can acheive this via other means phantom DNs or pilot DN.
Would it work to assign the same phantom DN on each of the extentions that I would like to ring, then forward VoiceMail to the phantom DN?
Yes! Sounds like you have it figured out!
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help