atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: jeffro7172 backing up ctx 670 and ies32 voicemail - 11/20/06 02:43 PM
I did a few searches for backup and didn't find what I was looking for. Is there a document already done up for the backup procedure for both the CTX system and the VM? On the voicemail side, I take a backup of the reg key TAIS after I touch a voicemail box and occasionally backup the folders with the messages etc. I was walked through how to do it on the CTX a while back, but was wondering if it is in a hard document that I could keep handy. Any help is appreciated.
thanks!
On the CTX/CIX you can back up to the sm/sd card using WinAdmin or Emanager. For the IES, there is now a backup and restore program that you can load onto a client pc and it will do a manual or automatic backup of the IES.
Posted By: xex2000 Re: backing up ctx 670 and ies32 voicemail - 11/21/06 08:09 AM
Where can you get the backup and restore program for the IES.
From a dealer. Since the IES must meet certain creteria depending on how old it is, there might be a need to upgrade certain parts of the software or o/s for the backup and restore program to work. You should have a Toshiba tech do it unless you want to risk the IES not booting back up.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help