atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: jeebuzzin XAdmin4, please - 01/04/07 09:55 AM
If anyone would be so kind, I need a new copy of XAdmin for IVP8 R2. I'm thinking the copy I was given is corrupted.
Posted By: Voyager Re: XAdmin4, please - 01/04/07 05:58 PM
PM Sent.
Posted By: Todeshandler Re: XAdmin4, please - 01/24/07 12:27 PM
I believe I have the same problem. Install will not complete correctly. Would really appreciate it if someone could help me.
Posted By: Todeshandler Re: XAdmin4, please - 02/05/07 01:36 PM
Any help please?
Posted By: newtecky Re: XAdmin4, please - 02/05/07 05:55 PM
Try just extracting and running admin.exe. I tried to run the install file once, but I do't think it worked correctly.
Posted By: www.telcom1.net Re: XAdmin4, please - 02/08/07 04:11 PM
dont install just unzip to c:\ and run exe from there, you want the new admin U works with all systems
Posted By: Todeshandler Re: XAdmin4, please - 02/13/07 10:00 AM
still not having any luck....
Posted By: Bud Re: XAdmin4, please - 09/11/07 06:51 AM
I have assumed responsability for a DK280 with IVP4 rev 2 recently. The password for mbox 999 was set to the default and I managed to delete/recreate mailboxes for everyone who inherited them from previous employees so I could put the correct directory entrys, rerecord the general "Welcome to so and so" message etc.
However I also opted to change the default password to something more secure. I used a pw that i would remember of course. Guess what I didnt write it down. Now many months later they are moving to another franchise and I need to change the "welcome to.." message again and to my horror well you get the picture. Research led me here where I see I need xadmin4 and a cable. I can make a cable but where do I get the software. It was a long day and I know better than to not write down the PW Please help!
Posted By: Voyager Re: XAdmin4, please - 09/11/07 05:39 PM
PM Sent
Posted By: jketron Re: XAdmin4, please - 11/05/07 12:54 PM
can I get a copy of the XADMIN4 as well please

Thank you very much
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help