atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: mustang971 Emanager (WBEM) problems - 01/10/07 01:25 PM
I finally got sick of WinAdmin and purchased the Emanager, got it installed, however I think Windows XP SP2 may of screwed up my WMI files, because when I try to log into a switch it looks like its gonna go then I get FAIL TO CONNECT TO CA. 192.168.255.254 WBEM_E_INVALID_NAMESPACE
Anybody got any suggestions? I went to the toshiba schools a few years back for the ctx's however now work for a company that does not have a dealership with them so thats why I can't use their tech support anymore by the way.
Posted By: Phil Re: Emanager (WBEM) problems - 01/10/07 04:50 PM
You are running XP Pro, aren't you? XP Home will NOT work. That said, make sure you have disabled the script blocker and the firewall that is built in to XP.
Posted By: mustang971 Re: Emanager (WBEM) problems - 01/10/07 06:01 PM
Acutally, I knew about the XP Home thing, however I actually have 2 laptops that this is happening on , 1 is pure windows xp pro , the other is windows xp media (not home though) and the same prob on both. I had winadmin running on both at one time but it sure seems like windows updates killed it for some reason or another, I will try your suggestion and get back to you, thanx.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help