atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: jeebuzzin Stratagy IVP8 AA - 01/29/07 02:56 PM
Is there a way to have the stratagy system ignore trying to call any ext and only accept dtmf of the menu options?

What I need is to not allow a caller to dial just any ext and only allow them the preset menu options or the operator.
Posted By: newtecky Re: Stratagy IVP8 AA - 01/29/07 03:49 PM
Easiest way would be to make all the extensions in a different group then the 990, 991, 0, and other menu options. When they enter anyones extension, they will get, "that was an invalid entry" then bounce back to 991.
Posted By: Toshiba Bob Re: Stratagy IVP8 AA - 01/29/07 04:16 PM
The best thing you could do is to clearly explain the tree structure on how you would COMPLETELY like the AA to function. Is it that your looking for a auto attendant like a ACD? one with out any mailboxes? Are you trying to stop calls coming in from a back door number thru the AA to individuals desks? Believe me if its been thought of its been attempted. So please shoot straight on what you want. And as in any software defined program your only limited by your $$$.
Posted By: jeebuzzin Re: Stratagy IVP8 AA - 01/30/07 12:14 PM
Thanks newtecky, that gets the job done.

Bob, I thought that was pretty straight....
I have everything with the AA and VM working fine, I just couldn't have the AA transferring directly to just any ext.

Thanks for the help.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help