atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: tmeier Ring over external page - 05/29/07 04:36 PM
DK424 Rel.4.3 I already have a pious hooked up to a paging amp and want the phones to ring over the pa. I see the night ring over external page but not day in the manual. Thanks

:banana: :banana:
Posted By: SSPhone Re: Ring over external page - 05/29/07 06:08 PM
No day just night ring sorry. You could wire into speaker leads of a phone and program that phone to ring.
Posted By: breed Re: Ring over external page - 05/29/07 07:28 PM
Trash the PIOU and get a PI-DKT you can now ring anytime as well as delay ring anytime and it dosen't require a slot just a station port!
Posted By: KENB Re: Ring over external page - 05/29/07 08:08 PM
Reverse the day and night ringing ,use the nite
with ring over page during the day and day ring for night.
You may just have to adjust your 81-87 ringing
Posted By: Toshiba Bob Re: Ring over external page - 05/29/07 10:18 PM
Or another choice would be ring a single line/analog port to the CO ring input of the amplifier, if your using one. Change the station number to be easy and place a call pickup key on the phone.
Posted By: SSPhone Re: Ring over external page - 05/30/07 07:04 AM
I love this place. So many ideas and all so good. Keep up the good work guys. :thumb:
Posted By: tmeier Re: Ring over external page - 05/30/07 08:00 AM
Thanks for all the responses! I think the PI-DKT is the way to go, so I ordered one. Thanks for the solution!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted By: tmeier Re: Ring over external page - 06/12/07 08:23 AM
I bought the PI-DKT and it works great!!! Thanks for the suggestion. Now they want to be able to have a door bell that customers can buzz people in the warehouse. Has any one ever set somthing up like this? I was thinking of using some kind of buzzer through the PA amp. Do door phones work this way? Thanks

Posted By: SSPhone Re: Ring over external page - 06/12/07 10:02 AM
A door phone would ring a phone of a couple of phones. But if all they want to do is have a bell in the warehouse that works like you home door bell do yourself a favor keep it off the system. Go to one of the Orange Box stores and get a door bell kit with bell power supply and push button.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help