atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: ideallife eManager + VM - 08/01/07 09:35 AM
Hi everybody.
I just want to mention that I did search the forum before posting a new topic. However I wasn't able to complete my task.
Also, I want you to let you know that I do have the 999 vm box password for managing the phone system. Here is what I did:
Voicemail box 999 is your administrator box, go in this box and use option 8 then go to the user option and reset the user id`s password. It will default to the xxx plus the default box xxxs password. example xxxxxx. Sorry but i can`t be too detailed because of passwordsnto being posted on this forum.
I was able to this, but now, I don't know what's the default password?
Please be gentle, I am not a phone guy, just a sys. admin who got slapped with managing a Toshiba CTX100 phone system.
Also, I am reading about some eManager software. I looked on Toshiba website and I couldn't find a single info about that. Where can I get it?

Any help is highly appreciated!
Posted By: RRino Re: eManager + VM - 08/01/07 01:34 PM
PM sent. The eManager software is only available to Toshiba dealers through their FYI site. Make friends with a local Toshiba dealer and they can hook you up.
Posted By: ideallife Re: eManager + VM - 08/01/07 01:53 PM
I see! The problem is that I don't know a single person from the Toshiba dealers. No other way to get it, eh?
Thank you for the info and for your help.
Posted By: Steve Mull Re: eManager + VM - 08/01/07 02:36 PM
If it is a CTX and not a CIX you can use WinAdmin to program the system.
Posted By: Toshiba Bob Re: eManager + VM - 08/01/07 02:57 PM
I see! The problem is that I don't know a single person from the Toshiba dealers.
I was just wondering....are you gonna wait till something breaks before you get to KNOW someone from your local Toshiba dealer?
I'd make contact now and see just what they can do for you.....and get to know them.
Posted By: SSPhone Re: eManager + VM - 08/01/07 04:02 PM
Originally posted by Toshiba Bob:
I see! The problem is that I don't know a single person from the Toshiba dealers.
I was just wondering....are you gonna wait till something breaks before you get to KNOW someone from your local Toshiba dealer?
I'd make contact now and see just what they can do for you.....and get to know them.
I was able to this, but now, I don't know what's the default password?
To late Bob something is already broken.
Posted By: ideallife Re: eManager + VM - 08/02/07 09:12 AM
Originally posted by Steve Mull:
If it is a CTX and not a CIX you can use WinAdmin to program the system.
It's CIX. Can I use WinAdmin on CIX? If so, where can I get that one, instead of eManager?
Posted By: ideallife Re: eManager + VM - 08/02/07 09:12 AM
Originally posted by Toshiba Bob:
Thanks, I will try.
Posted By: RRino Re: eManager + VM - 08/02/07 09:18 AM
No you cannot use Winadmin to program a CIX.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help